Friday, October 5, 2007

You could have lunch with this guy! Really!

Just another shameless plug for the Monthly Lunch at Noodles & Company in Draper.
Friday, October 19th @12 noon

For those of you that don't get full at Noodles & Company, Joe is organizing a group(dare we say excursion) to head over to Goodwood right after. might I suggest the Onion Rings.....

By the way, it's good to see the Europe Trip has more votes over there on our highly scientific poll.

Along those lines, I would like to hear what you would like to have included on this blog(I mean besides insightful pictures of your classmates like above) so please do share your hopes and desires with us.

Also, any of you that are willing to offer your insights and create posts for this blog, let me know and I will give you rights to do so. Otherwise, your stuck with drivel like this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So that guy didn't show up, I was quite disappointed.