Thursday, November 8, 2007

More T-Shirts

Clearly I have been giving too much attention to my own blog since the dawn of October. I don’t want to loose Mike’s trust. I’ll make insightful contributions more often. Assuming I have any.

I’m not a funny man, and I don’t play one on TV. Still, I’ll make an effort to continue the T-Shirt discussion. At the very least, my effort will make Marcus look like a complete comedic genius!

  1. Is it true the 49ers want to return Alex Smith to the Utes?
  2. U of U: Easy to Spell, Hard to Understand
  3. BYU: Heisman Trophy Winner. National Championship. Better Stadium. Legendary Coach. Any questions?
  4. We can excuse Ute fans living in the past, because they have no future.
  5. The University of Utah: Sending Students Back to Parent’s Basements for Decades
  6. Crimson Club? Are we Alabama or something?
  7. Crimson Club? Was Alcoholics Anonymous already taken?
  8. Hillary Can Be President, As Long as the Utes Always Lose…Oh wait.
  9. Johnny Harline is STILL open (couldn’t resist)

No comments: