Thursday, November 8, 2007

T-shirts for the big game

Very well, Mike. As I'm in the process of not working because I'm all excited about going to the BYU-TCU game tonight, I will blog about the T-shirts that would be appropriate for our upcoming reunion at the BYU-U of U game.

1. (as mentioned) "My friends from the U of U went to Vegas, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt. Would a touch down or field goal have been too much to ask?"

2. The University of Utah: Where smoking Paote is not just an ancient Ute ritual.

3. BYU: Signing payroll checks for University of Utah graduates everywhere.

4. Utes, The Mickey Mouse club called. They want their fight song back. (Seriously. Next time you hear the UofU fight song, think M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E. There is a striking resemblence.)

5. Jonny Harline is still open.

Ok, I'm lame and don't have any more. More posters should help me out.

-Marcus

1 comment:

Jason said...

I like 'em.

I'll see if I can post any.